The LFPD is partnering with Boulder County to fill our temporary Human Resources (HR) Generalist Intern position.
For more information, review our HR Generalist Intern Job Description. If interested, please complete the instructions below:
- Apply for the HR Generalist Intern position through Connecting Colorado Employer, Position #2040602
- Contact Samara Portis, Workforce Boulder County, email@example.com.
- Samara’s team will assist with enrollment into Boulder County’s Workforce services and determining eligibility for grants to support our LFPD intern opportunity or other opportunities.
- Review Boulder County’s WFBC Program Application
- Review our 2021-2026 Strategic Plan Summary
HR Generalist Intern candidate(s) must pass LFPD’s onboarding screenings to be eligible for this temporary assignment. This posting will close when this position is filled.
Fire Marshal Position – Fire Prevention
We are currently accepting applications for our Fire Marshal – Fire Prevention position. If you are interested, please review our Career Fire Marshal Job Posting. Links to our Career Fire Marshal Job Description and Fire Marshal Application are at the bottom of the job posting. If you meet the qualifications and our special requirements, please apply by April 21, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
2023 CoFire Consortium Test Dates
CoFire Consortium Test dates in 2023:
April Testing 2023
- Live: January 26, 2023
- Deadline: March 16, 2023
- Virtual Testing: Week of April 19th (dates will be determined based on candidate numbers)
July Testing 2023
- Live: April 21, 2023
- Deadline: June 15, 2023
- Virtual Testing: Week of July 10th (dates will be determined based on candidate numbers)
October Testing 2023
- Live: July 20, 2023
- Deadline: September 14, 2023
- Virtual Testing: Week of October 9th (dates will be determined based on candidate numbers)
We currently do not have any firefighter or fire medic openings. Please check our website periodically for job postings.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Louisville Fire Protection District will consider applications only for current job openings. A separate, completed application is required for each position you are interested in. A resume without an application will not be considered.
The Louisville Fire Protection District is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Louisville Fire Protection District makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, read through our EEO Policy Rules and Regulations (Clean) (March 1, 2001) (00202383.DOC;3) (louisvillefire.com). The Louisville Fire Protection District will consider reasonable accommodations for employment to qualified applicants upon request to the Chief of the Department.